
(Above) This is me with Sam's kids: Bianca, Ava, and Joseph. It was taken a little over a year ago but it is the most recent picture I have with all three of them. I had just gotten my hair permed the day before so it was way big and out of control.
(Below) This is me with Molly's baby Lexie, this was taken right after I got to the cabin, my face is way flushed. It was fun being able to see Lexie because she is so far away in Ohio!

(Below) This is me with Megan's baby Sandy. This was also taken right after I got to the cabin. There was a lot of things going on so it was easy to get distracted from the camera. Sandy is a lot closer so I have seen her more than I have been able to see Lexie but it still does not seem like enough!

The next baby born is due on my birthday! I am way excited to see the new addition this summer!
2 comments:
You're a great aunt! We love to see you, come down to visit anytime!
I am so glad to have new pictures to look at!
Post a Comment