I have five classes in a row on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and so I have a lot of books and things to carry with me. Which means that my back will just kill me. Well there are some backpacks that come with buckle things to strap across yourself and it helps spread the weight of the backpack so its not just your shoulders carrying it all. And Wednesday my back hurt so bad that I decided that I was going to get one, I loved the backpack that I had, I have had it since high school and everything was where I knew it was but I had had it with an aching back. So on Thursday I bought a new one at the bookstore and I love it!! It is so adorable, comfortable, so much room and just awesome! Love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cute backpack, I hope your burns heal soon!
Kels! Your backpack is WAY cute and totslly YOU!! Just thought I'd let you know that we're having a little girl! :)
Post a Comment