This is the Wicked curtain drop thing.
This is me, Tessa, and Hayleigh at Wicked
This is Sarah, Me, Brittany, and Diana at Platform 9 3/4
I know a little corny but tonight we went and saw Wicked and I loved it!! We had a packed day today, first we went to the British Museum, then the British Library, then platform 9 3/4 and then some shopping on Oxford street and Chinatown then dinner and theatre. It was a busy day but I loved it! I am so exhuasted and sore but it is all worth it to me. Sorry i'm not putting pictures up yet, but I will add them to my posts when I get home and I can upload them to my computer.
4 comments:
I like the updates-hope you keep it up when you have access to a computer. Have a wonderful time!
I'm so glad you're posting updates. Have a great time!
I am glad you are having fun!
Sounds so fun!!! I can't wait to hear stories!!!
Post a Comment