Robert turned 27 today!
For his birthday he wanted cake balls. He loves red velvet so I decided to make red velvet cake balls. I have never made a red velvet cake before, I was surprised how red the batter was for some reason.
I also found a cute set of mini cake pans and decided to make a Cookies n Cream cake also.
There was batter left over from the mini cakes so I made chocolate cake balls also. I dipped both cakes in white and chocolate so to tell them apart the red sprinkles are the red velvet ones. I also made a few cake pops.
We went out to BJ's for dinner with Ryan and Tanya but I forgot to get a picture there. We came back to our apartment and played Phase 10 until we were ready for cake.
Happy 27th Birthday Robert!
No comments:
Post a Comment