Friday, May 28, 2010

Omaha Zoo

Two of my really good friends and I decided to take a visit to Omaha to the zoo to celebrate all of us graduating from college! I graduated from BYU-I on April 10th, Amy graduated from SDSU on May 8th, and Marc graduated from USF on May 23rd. It was a lot of fun and we are glad that we went. Marc, Amy, and me at the entrance of the Henry Doorly Zoo!

Black Bear at the Bear Canyon
Cute lion with his tongue out.

Seeing the Gorilla's was a lot of fun!
Meerkats!

Marc coming across the bridge in the Lied Jungle. The bridge was really wobbly.


Hippo!

Sting Ray!
Amy is not much taller than an Emperor Penguin!

In the aquarium tunnel


Jellyfish!


I think they look so cool how they glow!


Feeding the Koi- One of the highlights!




At the Gift shop on the way out we
tried on some animal masks.





At the sand dunes in the deseret dome.
It made me miss the dunes in St. Anthony!
It was an awesome day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

looks like fun!